Sunday, March 18, 2007

Biker Babe


Ever since Keri and Annabelle showed us their new bike setup, I've been jonesing to go out on my bike again. I went to Walmart and bought this bike seat above, but sadly its not going to work for me. Because of the shape of my bike, it doesn't fit securely, and Halle would be leaning back too much. Plus, I'm too nervous to ride around with her (wonder where Halle gets her timid personality). Jason isn't interested in having this front-mounted carrier, so we're going to take it back and get one of the back seats to put on Jason's bike. Surprisingly, Halle loved the bike helmet! She's been saying "hat" lately, and whenever she pulls a hat off her head, she tries to put it back on. She's also fascinated with her head, so the whole idea of having this big funny hat on her head amused her. We showed her how she looked in the mirror and she thought it was so funny. I put her on the couch and took the above picture of her. She's so freaking cute! :)

If anyone else is interested in biking with their toddlers, Keri and I found that Walmart carries the front-mounted carrier and Target carries the one-year-old helmets.

P.S. Damn my husband is hot! I love that pic of him on the bike with Halle! :)

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

That smile is priceless!!!!

Angelle said...

That is an adorable picture of your little family. Unfortunately I don't know if by the time it warms up here enough to ride a bike i will be too big. We will have to see. I have a bike trailer that can fit two kids so I could take both Ty and Leah and we are already ready for #2 (when he/she gets a little older of course).

Christina said...

That picture is adorable! What a little model.

Thanks to Keri for encouraging all of us to get on our bikes. I have one of the trailers also but I hadn't set it up since we moved into the house (a year ago). I went and bought a bike pump this weekend for my flat tires.