Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Read it, So I Guess I'm Tagged...

1. Where did you meet your husband? In the halls of CCHS
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? No idea. We were acquaintances for awhile, then friends, then good friends before we started dating, so who knows.
3. Where was your first date? How do you define a date? I guess I'd have to say Soko's Gator Growl party. That's the party that brought on the transition from good friends to dating.
4. Where was your first kiss? In Soko's living room.
5. Did you have a long or short engagement? We were engaged for a year.
6. Where did you get engaged? At the beach, after a delicious fancy dinner at the Chart House on our five year dating anniversary.
7. Where were you married? Marriott Marina in Ft. Lauderdale
8. How did the reception go? Reception was awesome. Most memorable part was when everyone came up and gave us toast after toast. We loved it!
9. How was the honeymoon? The honeymoon was wonderful. We went to Ocho Rios in Jamaica and stayed at an all-inclusive resort. We went scuba diving, snorkeling, relaxed in hammocks, had lots of juicy-juicys. We had a private bungalow with our own private swimming pool. Good times.

Tag. You're it!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Soko's party sounds so romantic. :) Who is/was Soko?? one of erica's friends?

Nikki said...

Dan Sokoloff. One of James and Arielle's friends.