WOW! That is AWESOME!!! Halle looks JUST like you!!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like you...I wouldn't have thought that until I saw your baby picture!Kathy
OH NO! Mr Bill!mmm what you say...
That is so funny how much she looks like you :-)
I agree with the others - it's amazing how much you and Halle look alike. So cute that you both did the same "oh" face at the same age!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! That is AWESOME!!! Halle looks JUST like you!!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like you...I wouldn't have thought that until I saw your baby picture!
Kathy
OH NO! Mr Bill!
mmm what you say...
That is so funny how much she looks like you :-)
I agree with the others - it's amazing how much you and Halle look alike. So cute that you both did the same "oh" face at the same age!!
Post a Comment