Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Hate the Denados!

I know, I know. I was once in total support of them. Then I somehow got smitten with Jessica and Eric (I'm such a sucker for romance). When D&D turned on them, I turned on D&D. Ever since, all I've been able to hear are Daniele's lies and her ridiculous whining. UGH! I'm soooo sick of their hypocrisy. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might actually want Zach to win Big Brother 8!

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Haha! I JUST (like less than 5 minutes ago) emailed Erica and wrote the same general thing... except that I was never really a fan of the Denatos. I wish Eric was still in it! I LOVE that Danielle was actually talking about Zach being a liar and turning on them! HELLO... pot... kettle... black! Geez!
I can't wait to see everyones' reactions to finding out that Eric was "America's Player"! Wish you guys would be here to watch the finale with us. :) Maybe we can video skype... haha!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I loved Jessica and Eric!Dick's tactics are so crude...and Danielle is so hypocritical. What happened to her boyfriend...poor guy. I can't believe I'm saying this but "Go Zack."

Kathy

Laurie said...

Ditto to you all!