The Braxton Hicks have come on pretty strong this week. Everything I've read on the web says its normal and nothing to worry about, and I'm sure that's true. But I can't help but worry since the doctors told me I'm at risk of preterm labor (because Halle was born early and the contractions started early with her too). And I passed up the chance to have progesterone shots every week to help prevent preterm labor, so nothing like that added guilt to stir up the pot. I'm only at 26 weeks. I still have 11 weeks to go.
She's also had the hiccups quite a bit lately and when she's active, boy is she active. It's like there's a little soccer game going on inside me. Being pregnant is crazy.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I had a ton more Braxton Hicks with Erin than with Leah. I think the second time around, the body goes with the flow more. Of course nothing anyone can say will keep you from stressing, but do not feel guilty about those shots!
I too felt more the second time around, but Corgan stayed in there for a full 38 weeks, just like his sister. :)
Not me...My babies stayed in there for like 48 weeks..he he! The doctor told me I was having Braxton Hicks during a 38 week check up but I couldn't tell. I hope that baby girl calms down and stays in there for awhile longer :) Take it easy :)
Kathy
hey...no guilt!..just take it easy. if they get pretty uncomfortable try to relax and put your feet up (if you can) and down a liter of water...hope all remains well!!
Post a Comment