Wednesday, March 19, 2008
For the Love of Backyardigans
Halle is one serious Backyardigans fanatic. She just adores the show and the characters and over the many months, she hasn't lost the love. One thing she does that blows my mind... she listens to the Go, Go, Go! (from the Racing Day episode) song on cd in the car and can identify which character is singing. She excitedly screams the name of the character singing at the moment (and if two characters are singing together, she names them both!). Her latest favorite episodes are Movers of Arabia and Samurai Pie. She asks for them over and over. I'm excited because I FINALLY got her to pose for a picture wearing her chef's hat because Tyrone wears one throughout the Samurai Pie episode. Thanks, Tyrone!

See some more adorable pictures from today in my gallery. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So far, I think the Backyardigans music is the most tolerable of all the cartoon tunes I've heard, so I hope Ethan will like that the best, too :) The pics in your gallery are soo cute, especially Halle in her "princess" dress....
Love the hat! It is a very cute cartoon!
Kathy
Love the pics. What a cute little chef!
Post a Comment