Friday, February 08, 2008

Gender Predictions - Who Wins the Cake?

Keri wants to know, who wins the cake? Based on my quick tally, here are the number of accurate predictions everyone had:

Mike - 2
Nikki - 3
Keri - 1
Stacy - 2
Liz - 3
Jason - 2
Christina - 3
Angelle - 2
Arielle - 3

Looks like we need some kind of tie breaker for me, Liz, Christina and Arielle. I think an appropriate tie breaker will be predicting Elena's birth date. Closest to the pin wins. For fairness sake, you must make your prediction as soon as possible (waiting til May does not count!).

Anyone who wants to play along, feel free to leave your comment too. It's not likely I'll bake you a cake, but have fun guessing anyway. :)

My prediction is June 5th.

4 comments:

Angelle said...

My guess is June 13th (so she'll be lucky 13 with Erin!).

Erica Lynn said...

I think you need to recount Liz's predictions .. ;)

Mirdonamy said...

I was going to say June 13th too, then I saw Angelle's guess is the same. Hmmm, well... I'm really feeling June 13th anyhow. Dagan's birthday is June 13th too!!! :) That's my guess!

Christina said...

I'll go with June 1st...so she can share the 1st with Kaitlyn :-)