Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Miscalculation

I apologize to Liz, who's gender predictions I miscalculated last week. Liz actually correctly predicted 4 out of 5 genders (GO LIZ!), so she wins the cake!

Liz's predictions:
Gallers: Girl - true!
Stewarts: Boy - false
Donalds: Boy - true!
Eisings: Boy - true!
Konickis: Girl - true!

So, Liz.. what's your favorite kind of cake? :)

P.S. I just noticed that Keri had the exact inverse of Liz's predictions, so Christina's girl is the only one she got right. Keri you win the award for worst guesses!

2 comments:

Liz said...

YAY CAKE! I LOVE CAKE! Unfortunately I am going to pass... however if someone wants to step in and eat the cake for me - go for it. I am really trying to lose some weight so no cake for me!

But if everyone wants to fight it out amongst themselves over who wants the cake... I say mud wrestling would be the funnest way to figure out a winner. Ha!

Oh yeah - I RULE!

Keri Donald said...

So the lesson here is, do NOT listen to me if you want to predict the sex of your unborn (or even not-yet-conceived in this case) baby! :)