Book by its cover Nikki :) .. his father was African (from Kenya) and mom American (from Kansas), born on Hawaii where they called him 'Barry' while growing up. He's a practicing Christian, but his father's father was Muslim. Read up on Wikipedia if you want some more :)
Also I'm not endorsing him, I haven't made up my mind on any of the candidates, I've just been doing alot of research. I've got alot of useless info on the top 4 :P
1 comment:
Book by its cover Nikki :) .. his father was African (from Kenya) and mom American (from Kansas), born on Hawaii where they called him 'Barry' while growing up. He's a practicing Christian, but his father's father was Muslim. Read up on Wikipedia if you want some more :)
Also I'm not endorsing him, I haven't made up my mind on any of the candidates, I've just been doing alot of research. I've got alot of useless info on the top 4 :P
Post a Comment