Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Looked at the Calendar

Just looked at the calendar and its going to be May this week. How crazy is that? May is my last month of work. By the end of May, I'll be 37 weeks pregnant. It's going so freaking fast!

I worked 8 hours of overtime this weekend. As much as I love SpringSource, I feel like this has been the busiest part-time job ever. I wonder if I've really ever put in just 20 hours a week. I'm always signed on at night and on the weekends, trying to wrap things up. Its crazy. It's going to be nice to not have to think about work for awhile. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

On a totally unrelated note, here are a few random pictures that I want to share. First, three pics from Mike and Angelle's visit (stolen from their website):


And here's an adorable pic of Halle in some new Tigger and Pooh jammies from Arielle. Thanks, Air!!!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I just wrote a post about how I can't believe we are halfway through the year, either!! It seems like SpringSource keeps everyone busy, huh? The pic of the girls in the tub is so cute - love the vantage point and the letters on their backs!

Mirdonamy said...

You have been working a lot! Glad you have a break from work. I am sure it will be a lot of work to manage two kids at once!

I love the pix! Halle is so cute in her pj's!!! :)