Three things I want to share:
1. Today in the bath I was trying to get Halle to learn how to spell her name, but she kept saying H-A-L-MNOP.
2. Look how big my baby is!
3. Today Erica got 18 visitors to her site that came directly from this blog. I don't keep any kind of stats on who visits my blog and I've never asked you lurkers to comment and let me know you're there. But I was shocked to find out that not only did 18 people visit my blog today, 18 people visited my blog and proceeded to go to Erica's blog (and I didn't even link to her blog from my post!). Who knows how many others visited without clicking on Erica's. If you are one of my lurkers and feel like revealing yourself, I'd certainly be interested to know who you are. I'm flattered you find my blog interesting enough to read. :)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm here everytime you post! Hooray for rss readers! Go google!
I'm not a lurker, but that is very interesting about the click thru's!! When we had a stat checker on our site, I was constantly amazed at how many hits we got....
Love the name spelling story :)
I typically check Erica's after yours daily. I can't leave comments on Erica's though :(
Kathy
Hello everyone. My name is Dayna and I'm an occassional lurker. *waving* Hiiii! I do love checking in on you and your family every so often and reading about the cute little things Halle does. Congrats on your new addition!!!
Post a Comment