Thursday, May 01, 2008

Halle's Got Her Groove Back

I realized today that Halle has been a PERFECT ANGEL. No crazy tantrums. No potty accidents. No snapping at anyone. No neediness. No whining. No fighting shorts OR shoes. She's being affectionate. Entertaining herself. Going with the flow. Aah.

It's funny that just a couple months ago, maybe even a couple of weeks ago, this would be a normal non-blogworthy day for us. But not so lately. Definitely blogworthy. Of course, as you can see, I'm finding a lot to be blogworthy today. :)

We also moved Halle from her nursery and crib into her new room and full-size bed last weekend. And it couldn't have been a smoother transition. She's slept through the night every night. Loves her big bed. Wakes up later than she used to, happy as can be, and just reads in her bed til I go get her. (We're also back to nighttime diapers... best decision ever). It's hard to believe she doesn't sleep in a crib anymore. I absolutely love her big bed though and love laying in it with her as part of our new night time routine. :)

1 comment:

Angelle said...

I'm glad the transition to big bed went so well. I can't wait until Leah's bed is here and I can lay with her. :)