Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hanging in

Not much to report. Still feeling pretty good, considering. Ate dinner AND kept it down. How can I complain? :)

Tomorrow around 1 I should be off the meds. Looking forward to that like you wouldn't believe.

3 comments:

megAstar said...

I don't understand why Elena doesn't want to share a birthday weekend with Erica and I! Doesn't she realize it's loud and cold out here in the world? She should enjoy the quiet and comfort of your belly as long as she can!
Thinking of you and love you!

Keri Donald said...

Yea! That's such good news! I can't imagine how relieved you must feel! Good girl Elena! Maybe Baby Erin should give her a call to tell her all about how great it is being in Mama's tummy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Nikki! :) Praying that all goes well and you can go home to rest soon. Baby Elena will be here in no time, how exciting!! :)
Love,
Carla.