Now that I'm happy, disconnected and clean, I finally felt up for a visitor. And what a sweet visit it was. Erica came over bearing the absolute best gifts. This girl seriously keeps outdoing herself.Check out her blog to see details of the AMAZING items she sewed for baby Elena. I'm still in awe that this stuff is all for me (well, and Elena)! She knows me SO well. The patterns, the colors, the styles. Everything is just perfect.
She also bought several packs of preemie and newborn onesies and pjs, and washed them all, and brought them here just in case Elena made a surprise visit this weekend. And even sewed Elena's name on some of them. Unbelievable.
And, as if that wasn't all enough, she baked me HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES TOO! Some cookies have white chocolate chips. Some cookies have semi-sweet chocolate chips. And some have both. Could I be any more spoiled?
Apparently I can, because I even convinced her to bring her camera and take a picture of me so I could blog properly. You know, with a photo. I've been falling in love with The Pioneer Woman all day (seriously, where have I been?) and I just HAD to have a photo for my next post. Erica understands and puts up with me. Oh how I love her. :)
Once again, Erica, I love you! Your generosity astounds me time and again. I am soooo grateful for every single second that you spent thinking of me, shopping for the perfect fabrics, picking out patterns, sewing, baking, driving all the way up here to visit me. It does not go unappreciated!

3 comments:
I have to second that... Erica IS awesome! :)
I'm so glad that you are doing better. You look great.
I'll definitely give a third to Erica is awesome. I just used some of the pics she took at the beach to make Mother's Day presents!
who is this erica person?
Post a Comment