skip to main | skip to sidebar
Living the Good Life

Friday, May 09, 2008

Looking Forward

Less than an hour til I'm off the meds, disconnected from all these wires, and IN THE SHOWER.

About 24 hours (or so) til I'm back at home. Oh mama.

And just a few weeks, I suspect, til I get to meet my new little lovebug for real.

:) Feeling pretty good right now.
Posted by Nikki at 8:45 AM

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

YEA! YEA! YEA!!!

11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Countdown

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Pick a Friend to Snoop on:

  • Angelle
  • Arielle
  • Ayers Family
  • Christina
  • Delaney
  • Erica
  • Halle
  • Keri
  • Kyle and Chelsi
  • Liz and Ella
  • Mike (Gsheckles)
  • Stacy
  • The Konicki Photo Album

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (86)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • Mama's Got a Brand New Blog!
      • An Uneventful Doctor's Visit
      • Hive 07 -- Day Two Pics!
      • My Mother's Day Gifts
      • Yes, I'm Home!
      • A Sweet Visit
      • Cleanliness...
      • Disconnected!
      • Looking Forward
      • Hanging in
      • Me Update
      • "Baby Erin"
      • New Prediction
      • Some Videos from the Museum
      • Puppy Love
      • Halle's Got Her Groove Back
      • You Don't Need Eyes To See
      • Awesome Pics
      • I Did It
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (62)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
 

StatCounter