Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yes, I'm Home!

Sorry I didn't sign on yesterday to update, but I came home late morning yesterday. Enjoyed a wonderful day resting on my VERY comfortable couch. Eating VERY tasty food that was not made in a hospital cafeteria. And watching my toddler do things I swear she couldn't do four days ago. Crazy how much a toddler can change in four days. Then, I slept in MY OWN BED and it was like being in heaven, all night long.

I have a lot of Mother's Day things I'd like to blog about later, so stay tuned for a lengthier post soon. :)

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

So glad you are home and rested. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day!

Angelle said...

I bet home never felt so good! I hope you get to enjoy a few more weeks of that peace at home.

Mirdonamy said...

Welcome home!!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

stacy said...

Hey, I just got home from the keys and read about this craziness. Glad everything has calmed down. I'll be thinking about ya'll..