Monday, October 22, 2007
And It's Not Even Wednesday!
After I picked Halle up from school today (see Halle's website for more information on her first day), we met Erica at Jason's Deli and then hit up Joanns. Halle fell in love with some Backyardigans fleece, so I bought it and brought it home and turned it into a pillowcase for this cute little kiddie size pillow. Only took about 15 minutes to measure, cut, press and sew. And voila! Halle has an adorable little Backyardigans pillow! If I was patient enough to wait until Wednesday, I could've even embroidered her name in it. Oh well. It's cute enough the way it is. I'm sure I'll find plenty of other things to embroider her name on. :) The pic below shows both sides of the pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awesome!!! :)
Wow! You're becoming a pro!
Very cool! I have been wanting to learn to sew for a long time...I think you have inspired me :)
You can make cool blankets (without sewing) out of fleece material. If I can make them anyone can :)
Kathy
Wow - I'm impressed!! That looks so great! - Chelsi
I need to join your sewing circle.
Post a Comment