Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friends with Benefits

Many thanks to the super awesome Ms. Megan Fuchs (Futchess, if you will) for giving us the hook up yesterday. We met up with Megan and Mike and Angelle at Epcot yesterday for Food and Wine Festival. The food and wine were delicious, and it was great spending time with them. I would show you pictures but... my camera broke on Saturday. :(

Yeah... I finally got what was coming to me. I've been letting Halle handle my camera for as long as she's been physically capable of it. On Saturday, she was looking at pics on the camera when Leah ran up and tackled her. The camera went flying and hasn't worked since. Its definitely not Leah's or Halle's fault. I take full responsibility for putting expensive equipment in the hands of a toddler. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I guess I need to start calling around town to see if anyone can fix it.

Back to Leah's tackle for a second. Leah does this adorable thing where she runs up to you and slams herself into your legs. She has the happiest face on when she's doing this. And it usually results in you reaching down and hugging her because you're protecting your legs and her face, and hugging her because she's so dang cute about it. Anyway, after slamming in to me a couple times she decided to slam into Halle. It didn't work quite the same way, but it was cute that she tried. :)

2 comments:

Angelle said...

We all apparently had great luck with cameras this week. Yours broke, our was stolen, and Keri forgot her memory card. No pictures for us! :(

megAstar said...

You are so welcome...glad I could help bring the magic of Disney into your life! Next time we should start Food & Wine a little earlier so we can make it around the whole world!